*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/301124-Shinji-eats-Asuka
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1057534
Anime characters have never been so wild before
This choice: One of them enters(Asuka or Kaji)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Shinji eats Asuka

    by: chaos
Kaji was ready to meet Misato’s new boy toy, he had the line ‘my job is to make people disappear’ memorized and perfected with the perfect stance. He’d show this guy that no takes his slut...err ….I mean girlfriend. Asuka was also ready to meet this new guy, not that she wanted to scare him off, she wanted him to stay with Misato. If that bimbo were busy with this guy, then Kaji would be all hers. Ready to give the guy the perfect greeting, their preparations were stopped when a cell phone began to ring.
“Shit,” Kaji complained upon realizing it was his. He pulled his cell out of his pocket and opened it.
“What!” he growled rudely. His offensiveness vanished when the person on the other line started to speak. Kaji gulped as the cold commander of NERV tore him into. Walking swiftly back into the living room, he continued his call where no one could hear him. Asuka gave a glimmer of a smile at seeing Kaji distracted; without him to scare off this new lover of Misato, she could lay on the charm and make sure he knows he’s wanted. Putting on her best smile that she usually reserved for only Kaji, she strutted into the room.
“Hello, I’m…” Asuka was stopped because she wasn’t looking at another person; she was looking at an impossibly wide mouth that was coming at her. Asuka looked forward and froze, like a deer in front of headlights, as she faced the open jaws, the pink insides of the mouth painfully visible to her. As Shinji ran to her mouth open, Misato slipped in behind the girl and grabbed her arms to hold her still. Shinji’s mouth descended around her face and immediately shut out all light from Asuka’s sight. She tried to swing her arms about wildly, but with Misato holding her arms, down all she could do was wiggle. She than felt Shinji pushing her head fully into his mouth and she slid easily on the wet and slimy tongue to the back of his widening throat. Shinji couldn't believe how good she tasted and he couldn't wait to get her fully down into his belly. He pushed her in a little bit more, and then suckled around her head like a she was candy. Her head surrounded by darkness was soon drenched in sticky transparent saliva that coated her inter face. Gasps of air would come from the esophagus and blow on her wetted face like a cool breeze. Only this breeze was anything but cool, it was down right humid. She felt himself being slowly pushed forward and her head was now being squeezed little by little down into the dark throat. He pushed her further down his wet, slimy throat and Shinji began to work his way down her broad thick shoulders. Misato was enjoying the sight of one of her charges eating the other. Her libido began to stir and if she didn’t have to hold down Asuka she would have been fingering herself. Misato giggled softly at seeing Asuka’s legs kicking as she was turned around with her chest now pressing into Shinji’s tongue. Shinji could feel his stomach grumbling to be filled with a German snack, so he just couldn't wait any longer to get this huge pain in the ass in his stomach. So, he relaxed his throat and swallowed and Asuka dropped a little faster into his mouth and her head was now entering his big belly. Asuka was terrified with what was going on, she had no idea what was happening. Shinji’s mouth had been open so wide that she hadn’t seen his face; therefore, she had no idea who was currently eating her. She could hear a very loud grumbling sound coming from below. Knowing what awaited her, she tried to struggle again, but the second person holding her down was too strong and her struggles got her nowhere. She felt the mysterious stranger close his lips around her chest and than suddenly she felt a powerful suction coming from below and the walls, all around her just griped her and pulled her further down. She could feel her chest entering the throat and her stomach slipped easily into the wide, big mouth. With her half-way swallowed, Shinji pushed Misato’s hands away from Asuka’s body and tilted his head slightly forward, using her struggles to actually push her further inside. In a brilliant act of stupidity, Asuka's kicks pushed her remaining exposed belly into his mouth, sending her deeper into your gullet. A small head-shape indent is pushing into the outside of his throat. When Misato sees the human shaped blob, she is teasingly decides to massage that spot to find out what the blob feels like. The human shaped mold feels soft and warm to Misato’s touch, but when Asuka starts to shake her way out, Misato recoils. He swallowed again and he felt he round butt slide in between his lips. Shinji had to stop then and moan lightly at the luscious taste of Asuka. His moan vibrated his throat around the girl and she was shaken down a few inches. The feeling of someone that had dominated and humiliated him for so long in his mouth was unbelievable. Her kicks varies from up to down and the hysterical kicking causes Shinji to engulf her up to half of her thighs. Her legs comically kick up and down, like she’s being smothered under a pillow, though this pillow she's in is pink, warm, wet, and leads to a tube slide into a sac. For Shinji, the feeling of having half of Asuka’s body in his neck area is simply marvelous, she has so many different flavors that Shinji can barley keep from drooling. Shinji opens his mouth again, taking in a little bit more of her scrumptious legs. In a very snake like manner, Shinji slowly opens his mouth until it is almost hurting to keep it open and the rest of her legs slip in. Only her feet are sticking out now, as her head has finally poked past Shinji’s stomach ring. Smiling around his meal, Shinji slowly sucks her feet in, as they slip from the heels, to the toes, and within one more pleasant minute, she's fully inside him. Her shins have nearly entered his widened gullet and with one final taste, Shinji swallows. He can feel her wiggle down his body, making pleasurable bulges all the way down as she settles into the stomach.
“How was she,” Misato asked excitedly. After seeing her boyfriend eat the young girl, Misato desperately wanted to jump his bones.
“I almost want to reform her after she’s digested, just so I can taste her again,” Shinji confessed with a smile. He patted his enlarged gut that was squirming and shaking while screams were muted by the layers of skin.
“Almost,” Shinji added after a moments thought.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/301124-Shinji-eats-Asuka