*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www2.writing.com/main/list_items/type/blogs/sub/comments
What's the latest Blog buzz?
The most recent 50 blog comments are listed here...
50 Most Recent Blog Comments:
Anni Pon
about an hour ago
In response to "20221203 Update-ish?
I'm sorry that the system has failed you so badly. :( It's completely understandable that you can't write under these circumstances, but that doesn't make you any less of a writer! You can't hold yourself to the same ideal standards when life is shitty and you have to focus on survival. I hope things turn around for you soon!
Jay O'Toole
about 2 hours ago
In response to "Christmas Lights
Thanks, AmyJo. I’m so glad. Blessings Always. 😃🎄🎁🎅🏼🎶🎵🌲😃
This comment is attached to a private item, so it is not available.
AmyJo - Holidays are here!
about 6 hours ago
In response to "Christmas Lights
Going around and looking at Christmas lights is one of my favorite things to do as well. This poem brings a smile to my face, and I'm excited to see the lights this year.
Christmas QPdoll
about 11 hours ago
In response to "20221203 Update-ish?
Yeah, what 🌻 pwheeler Joy to the world said. Exactly.
🌻 pwheeler Joy to the world
about 21 hours ago
In response to "20221203 Update-ish?
That stinks. I'm sorry, Steven. *Hug1**Frown**Hug2*

I imagine this is also the first time in 20 years that you've been in this exact situation? Can you give yourself some grace for this season? You certainly deserve compassion.
Christmas QPdoll
about 23 hours ago
In response to "It's Friday? When Did That Happen?
I hate when that happens — when we lose a day. I usually have the opposite problem, I think it's Friday and it's only Thursday.
🌻 pwheeler Joy to the world
a day ago
In response to "November Watch List
Unless we count YouTube videos my watch list of things new to me is zero. Yours is much more interesting. *Smile*
The Ghost of Jayne's Lost Sock
a day ago
In response to "Hoardly Working
Throwing Clothes and Accessories on a Chair

If you can't put a comforter on top of a full load of folded towels with a basket of dirty towels balanced on top of the whole fabric tower, along with 3 piles of clothes hanging over the back (dirty, not so dirty, tried it on and didn't want to wear it), *and still be able to pull out the towel you want without anything falling over*, you're an amateur and don't deserve the chair *Rolling*
🌕 HuntersMoon
a day ago
In response to "Hoardly Working
"It's in here somewhere. I'm sure I saw it back in 2006..." *Laugh*
Tj Jingleheimer-Demented Elf
a day ago
In response to "Hoardly Working
As always, usually, I enjoyed reading your post and can relate on various levels. Being married and having different housekeeping styles there's always going to be conflict in how things should be done. Add in two adopted teenage children and even the thought of an organized and tidy house is lunatic. Hell, I can't even keep my desk in order.
Sumojo
a day ago
In response to "Hoardly Working
The thing is Robert, I’m a chucker and my husband is a hanger on to. I permit him a man drawer. In this man drawer are old mobile phones and dead batteries! He says the batteries are rechargeable but most of them aren’t. He tests them on a tester and even when they refuse to charge he still throws them back in the drawer. WHY!
By the way I can’t bear to see clothes piled on chairs, but that’s another thing my fella does. So irritating. My idea of heaven is a tidy closet and drawers.
Christmas QPdoll
a day ago
In response to "37th week of the year 179. 5th week in Thailand.
Such great experiences you're having. Glad you're enjoying everything!
Jeff
a day ago
In response to "November Watch List
@Robert Waltz I'm so glad that Marvel Studios finally got to introduce Kevin Bacon to the world! *Laugh*
Robert Waltz
a day ago
In response to "November Watch List
The GotG special absolutely destroyed me. I could not stop laughing.
Jay O'Toole
a day ago
In response to "Gentle Christmas
Thank you so much, Dianne. 😃
Lazy Writer est 4/24/2008
a day ago
In response to "Gentle Christmas
Loved it.
Tj Jingleheimer-Demented Elf
Dec 1, 2022 at 9:08am
In response to "Never Mind
Not sure who to give credit to for this, but I think it explains a lot:

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.

THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”

THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”

THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I am the most important body part.”

THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”

Of course, everyone got into arguments with the heart, lungs, and ears all saying the same thing.

Finally, the asshole spoke up and pointed out that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the others laughed and laughed to think of an asshole being boss.

The asshole decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.

Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the asshole to relent and agreed that the asshole was the most important and so it happened.

The MORAL of the story is that the network is the most important part of IT infrastructure but not everyone realizes it.
Jay O'Toole
Dec 1, 2022 at 8:54am
In response to "The Day of Victory
Thank you, Lilli. This is great encouragement. I’m glad you liked the poem. Blessings. 😃
Lilli ☕️ 🧿
Dec 1, 2022 at 2:48am
In response to "The Day of Victory
I especially love this - “but grieving's done when Victory's here”. Congratulations on another successful NaNo!!
Lazy Writer est 4/24/2008
Nov 30, 2022 at 10:02pm
In response to "To Die Laughing
Loved Poe. Have not read him in some time.
Christmas QPdoll
Nov 30, 2022 at 6:50am
In response to "No splendor in November
Wow! Busy, busy, busy. That's a good thing for a while, right? Good luck with getting the paper completed.
Beholden
Nov 30, 2022 at 5:37am
In response to "Birdies
Indeed, Rich, indeed.
RICH
Nov 30, 2022 at 12:55am
In response to "Birdies
I would go with the last closing sentence .... anything - anything to avoid work
Beholden
Nov 29, 2022 at 6:18pm
In response to "Birdies
Ah, interesting indeed! The Gobi is currently yielding a wealth of fossils, I believe. Things move so fast nowadays...
Christmas Sox
Nov 29, 2022 at 6:12pm
In response to "Birdies
The survivors of that cataclysm were all very likely small. The fossils you are looking for are therefore quite small and doubly delicate so difficult to fossilized. Quite a few fitting the description have been found in China recently. The Gobi desert I believe...
Lazy Writer est 4/24/2008
Nov 29, 2022 at 1:30pm
In response to "Three Score and Now Twelve + Day 100. 11-25-22
Hope you continue to improve!
Robert Waltz
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:32am
In response to "Freezing Hot
Lilli ☕️ 🧿 , at least she was curious enough to try.
Lilli ☕️ 🧿
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:29am
In response to "Freezing Hot
Reminds me of the time my sister-in-law watched a full glass of water and ice melt. She wanted to try to understand why as the ice melted, there was no run-off. My brother nicknamed her 'Genius".
♫~ Kenword~♫